No, all you need is an email address. We recommend that you register for an account during the checkout process to benefit from our incentives and promotions. It will also allow you to speed through checkout next time you visit us.
Simply follow the 'forgot your password?’link on the Account Page and enter your email address. You will then receive an email to reset your password.
Stay informed of new arrivals, trends and exclusive promotions by entering your email address at the bottom of our homepage. You can then manage your email preferences by clicking on the link within our newsletters, or by reaching out to our customer service team.
1. Choose a category or designer from the top navigation menu, or search to explore a specific style or trend.
2. Select your desired item and click ‘add to cart. Once you've added all items, it's time to head to the checkout by clicking on ‘cart’.
3. You will have the opportunity to review your order before either signing into your account or, if you've not yet created one, proceeding via guest checkout.
4. Enter your address, payment method and delivery details to complete your order.
5. That’s it! You will receive notification of your purchase via the email address you provided at checkout (or held within your account). You will receive a second email containing delivery and tracking information when your order has been dispatched.
Sadly not, all orders need to be placed online. However, if you have an order related question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on ‘size chart’ on the item’s page to view our conversion chart.
Of course. If you wish to cancel and order or make any amendments, please contact our customer services team in the first instance. Please refer to the individual brand's Terms and Conditions of Sale for full details of their return and exchange policy.
Unfortunately, due to Brexit constraints we will be selling in GBP only for now. We are aiming to open our doors intoEurope and internationally in the very near future. Keep up to date with all our developments by signing up to our newsletter.
You will be charged for your purchase at the point of ordering, but it may take several days for this to appear on your bank / card statement. If you have any questions regarding payment, please contact our customer service team.
+ American Express
+ Visa Electron
+ Apple Pay
For your safety, security checks are taken on all payments made to us at the time of purchase.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND AUTHENTICITY
To be notified if a sold-out item becomes available again, click on 'size unavailable?' on the item’s page, select the size you need, and then enter your email address. You will automatically be notified when the product is back in stock.
We aim to provide a fair opportunity to shop our most in-demand styles and as items are often limited, we don't offer reservations.
100%. Our offering is expertly curated by the best luxury fashion retailers around the globe and our retailers guarantee all items are authentic.
Your order will be carefully packaged in a protective box/bag (with branded dust bags if provided by the designer) to ensure it arrives to you in great condition.
SHIPPING, TAXES AND DUTIES
This varies depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items, and the cost will appear at the checkout.Shipping rates vary between brands and full details can be found by checking the delivery rates within an individual product page.
Once dispatched, you will receive an email with tracking information. If you ordered from multiple KHOEO partners, your items will arrive separately and you will receive separate delivery notifications. You can also track your delivery by heading to your account page on KHOEO.
Delivery times vary between each brand and full details are available under ‘delivery, returns and terms’ on each product page.
Where a delivery originates from outside the UK, you will be responsible for all taxes and duties on products that may be subject to additional customs charges.
Regrettably we are unable to offer same day delivery at this point with the exception of specific products by Ronny Colbie. Please visit the collection for further details.
We are currently only shipping to UK addresses but hope to expand this to other destination sshortly. Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear about updates to our shipping program.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Each brand has stipulated different returns policies, please check the individual brands terms and conditions for details.
Simply follow these steps to prepare your item:
1. All unwanted items must be in perfect condition and original packaging in order to be accepted. If you are returning to multiple locations, please pack the items separately for each of our partners, with a corresponding return label attached to the outside of each box.
2. Ensure that you obtain proof of posting when you send an item for return. This should include a tracking number and courier details.
3. Please do not return items directly to KHOEO, as they will not be processed.
Refunds are issued via the original payment method and will normally appear within 14 business days depending on the processing time of your payment provider. Where a product has been sent to you already, refunds will only be processed once an item has been received back with the sender.
As soon as it is accepted by our partner, we will send an email to confirm your refund.
To ensure your refund is as quick as possible, it needs to meet the conditions of the relevant brand’s return policy.
We do not offer refunds on postage or any taxes or duties paid by you for items that have been returned.
We are unable to accept returns as customised pieces are created to your specification and taste.
Please email the team at email@example.com and one of the team will come back to you within 24 hours.